CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 22 November 2008

Disppointment (Husien)

Hi Guys,
I am very disapointed as I have already emailed everyone to leave comment on the works that i have been working on as a general template. But I have not even recieved a feedback from any of you. This is not going to work with only one person because I need feedback from improvement. I now also know how to create an easy simple stage we can carry out to like all our work on internet. As all the images like below has been saved in photoshop, I can use slice tool and add url to the slice where it need to be clicked on and takes you to that actual place (if you save it as web page and Devices.


I need your feedback on this matter if you want me to use my domain to upload all our work.

Best wishes

Husien

0 comments: