CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 7 December 2008

Lins request by Husien

Hi to all,
As Kristine and Steph couldnt make of meeting yesterday to know exactly what we are going to do, I am urgently need these two people's website links by tonight as we have presentation tomorrow. Other team member were very disappoited from lack of commitment from other team members, so we all need to work as much as each other not LESS. I have giving it my other time to do this work and our group do lot better than others, so please make this effort and send me your finished link.


Thanks


Husien

1 comments:

spaced out said...

im replying everywhere so that im hoping someone will pay attention to me and tell me what we are meant to be doing.

you keep saying its for tomorrow, but what am i meant to be doing?